HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 is a multifunction Printer for my office day to day task. This printer provides me an excellent printing task for my office document. It offers Print, scan, copy, and fax the document in simplest manner.
In addition to printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, this Wide Format All-In-One Inkjet Printer also gives you the ability to work with paper sizes as large as 11 x 17 inches.
This printer gives you the ability to do almost everything you require “and documents of the A3 size. Printing is accomplished with both quality and speed as a result of a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi as well as ISO certified outputs of 22 pages per minute in black and 18 pages per minute in color.
Your printing capabilities may be expanded even further with the addition of borderless printing and automated duplexing, both of which are accessible to you. The 7740 has a flatbed as well as an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning, in addition to the ability to copy and fax.
Sharp pictures are achieved with the employment of an optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi, and the flatbed measures an impressively huge 11.7 x 17 inches “. The use of a 2.65-inch touchscreen in HP 7740 Printers implifies the operation of the device “touchscreen LCD control panel.
Additionally, it has two input trays that can hold 250 sheets each and an automatic document feeder (ADF) that can hold 35 sheets. This allows it to load numerous kinds of media at once, doing away with the requirement for continuous media loading.
In addition, HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer features connection options such as USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi, so you may configure the printer to work precisely as you want it to.
What’s included inside the box: The HP OfficeJet 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer; the HP 952 Setup Black OfficeJet Ink Cartridge (about 1000 pages); the HP 952 Setup CMY OfficeJet Ink Cartridge (roughly 625 pages); the No CD Flyer; the Power cable; the Setup poster; and the Getting Started Guide. Included with the Cbmou External Webcam in the package.
If you like to read on photo printer you may check at Canon Ivy Mini Photo Printer Specs and Features and gives us your review.
Functions that offered by HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer
- HP 7740 Printer produces copies, prints, fax and scans in a simplest manner.
- This printer from HP offers Print speed which is as much as 18 ppm
- The First page out for black is as little as nine seconds
- It also offers the first page in color within ten seconds at the most
Specs of HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer features Resolution for black up to 1200 × 1200 rendered dpi and the Resolution for color which is Optimized resolution of up to 4800 by 1200 dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper with an input resolution of 1200 by 1200 dpi
- Technology for Printing offered by this printer is Thermal Inkjet from HP.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 features a display size up to 2.65 “LCD with a TouchSmart Frame Measuring 6.75 centimeters.
- The quantity of print cartridges available for this HP Printer is 4 that is 1 each black, magenta, cyan and yellow.
- platters made of paper is 2
- The Prepared networks that come with this HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer are Built-in Ethernet and WiFi 802.11b/g/n are both standard features.
- The Ports that are available in this printer are 2 RJ-11 modem ports, 1 Ethernet port, 1 USB 2.0 port, 1 Host USB port, and 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n port.
- This printer from Hp comes with a Memory size of 512 MB.
- It offers Paper handling input tray for input of 250 sheets, tray for plain paper of 250 sheets,
- The production of paper handling tray for the production of 75 sheets
- This printre features Duplex printing that means printing is done Automatic on both sides of paper which saves time and money.
- It offers Borderless printing up to 11 x 17 inches or A3.
- The processing of outputs that are complete are ADF, Sheetfed, and Flatbed
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 features Resolution of the scan up to 1200 dpi.
- The Size of the scan (flatbed) is up to 11.69 x 17 in
- The Size of the scan (ADF) which is One-sided is 8.27 x 11.69 inches, while the double-sided measures 8.5 x 14 inches.
- The Capacity of the ADF which is the industry standard is up to 35 sheets
- It offers Copies up to 99 copies
- This printer also features Faxing in color
- Transmission rate of the fax is up to 4 sec per page
- Recall of faxes is up to one hundred pages
- Dimensions in term of W X D X H is up to 23 x 18.38 x 15.10 in
- Weight is up to 42.9 lb
- This printer features Duplex Printing.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer also features Faxing in color
- Wireless Printing is available with this printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer features Resolution for black up to 1200 × 1200 rendered dpi and the Resolution for color which is Optimized resolution of up to 4800 by 1200 dpi on HP Advance Photo Paper with an input resolution of 1200 by 1200 dpi.
- Excellent Printing Quality
- This Printer is large and heavy.
- Cost management is high.
Conclusion and Review:
This has taken the place of my previous Hp 2600. I spent a significant amount of time shopping and reading all of the reviews. I decided to test my luck with this one. It does all of the functions that the previous multi-function printer did, and much more. I think it’s great that the features are legal-size, and the scanner glass is rather large.
This printer can automatically recognize papers that are double-sided and print them. When I need to alter and piece together even bigger papers, I turn to the HP Smart app since it gives me access to all of the tools that I need. Although the Smart app takes some getting accustomed to and may be a little bit sluggish at times, it meets all of my requirements.
The installation was not very difficult; however, it did take some time to locate and connect to my wifi network (between 5 and 10 minutes, to be exact). The touch screen works well, although it is a bit difficult to use since I have large fingers.
This Printer offer me quite quick printing. It retains the ePrint functionality of its predecessor, allowing visitors to print documents directly from their mobile devices to the machine. It’s important to examine the footprint and ensure you have an area that’s large enough to accommodate it; mine takes up around 1⁄2 of my reception area.