The HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC printer is intended to free up your time so that you can concentrate it to what matters most – expanding your company and remaining one step ahead of the competition.
It has a print speed of up to 28 pages per minute in both black and color. This printer can print at a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, whilst other printers can only print at a resolution of 400 x 600 dpi.
Printing, copying, scanning, and faxing are all possible with the HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC printer. Working smarter is essential to achieving success in business. This accepts paper sizes up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
All system operations and functions may be controlled and navigated using the device’s 4.3-inch (10.9-cm) color touchscreen, which can be customized to fit your needs.
The following are some of the additional features of this printer:
- When it comes to data transfer, the HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdwC printer has an easy-to-access USB interface.
- It has a button for unlocking the front door.
- This printer has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) with single-pass, two-sided scanning that accommodates media sizes up to 8.5 by 14 inches.
- The flatbed scanner on this HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC printer can handle media sizes up to letter size (A4).
- It comes with a 150-sheet output bin.
- Tray 1 (50-sheet multipurpose) accommodates media with dimensions of up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC printer provides automated two-sided printing, which allows for printing on both sides of the medium at the same time.
- There is a 250-sheet tray 2 on this printer, and it can accommodate media sizes up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- It comes with a variety of connection options, including Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USB on the back, Gigabit Ethernet which supports the 10/100/1000BASE-T network, 802.3az(EEE), 802.11b/g/n with 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi radios, and Bluetooth Low-Power.
- It is possible to print from mobile devices using Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, mobile apps (such as the HP Smart App), Wi-Fi Direct Printing, Mopria Certification, and Roaming functionality with this multifunction printer.
In the package that comes with the HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC All-in-One wireless Printer are 4 preloaded HP LaserJet Toner cartridges for Black for 2400 pages, Introductory-Cyan, Magenta, Yellow for 1200 pages, Manual documents, Power cord, and a USB connection.
The HP Laserjet Pro M479fdwC Printer helps you keep your company running smoothly by providing a configurable control panel, quick mobile printing, and built-in security features that assist you to maximize business productivity while keeping costs down.
Using the configurable control panel, it may automate stages in complex processes by scanning documents straight to Microsoft SharePoint, email, USB, and network folders, among other destinations.
A number of security measures incorporated into this color multifunction printer from HP assist to safeguard your private information from being compromised. These security features are meant to secure your HP color laser printer from possible threats.
The HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC printer is driven by premium printing technology that produces up to 38,400 x 600 enhanced dots per inch at a resolution of up to 38,400 x 600 enhanced dots per inch (dpi).
It allows you to print wirelessly with or without a network, and it keeps you connected with dual band Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi direct technology.
This wireless printer prints at a rate of up to 28 pages per minute in black and up to 27 pages per minute in color. It has a suggested monthly page volume of 750–4000 pages each month.
Approximately 16.4″W x 18.6″D x 15.7″H are the lowest dimensions of this printer, with maximum dimensions being 16.8″W x 25.7″D x 16.3″H.
This HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP is capable of printing on a broad range of paper types, including letter, executive, legal, Oficio, 5×8 in, 4×6 in, and envelopes, among other things.
Because to the HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, it helps you conserve energy, and the default paper saving setting helps you save money straight out of the box.
With the customisable 4.3, you may get complete control over your projects “Color touchscreen that can be used to operate and browse through many system functions.
In order to operate this multifunction color laser printer, Original HP 414A and 414X toner cartridges must be used.
With built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, Ethernet capabilities, and Wi-Fi Direct, the HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC printer makes it simple to access, print, and share resources with others.
Question that were Asked on HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC printer
Q. What is the media size supported on HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC printer?
A. It provides supports for media sheet sizes of 4 inch x 6 Inches, 5 inch x 8 Inches, 8.5 inch x 14 Inches
Q. Can you tell me its dimension measurement?
A. It says 16.4 x 18.6 x 15.7 inches.
Q. Is this a printer that support two-sided printing?
A. Yes, HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC is a duplex printer that features printing on both sides of media paper.
Q. Does it support ADF?
A. Yes, this wireless multifunction printer from HP offers 50-Sheet ADF.
Q. How is the printing Quality on this printer?
A. This printer can print at a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi that delivers clear and vivid document printing for your work.
Q. What is the printing speed for black and color on HP LaserJet Pro M479fdwC Printer?
A. It offers print speed up to 28 pages per minute for black and up to 27 ppm for color.
Q. How much this product actually weighs?
A. It weighs 59.1 pounds.