HP DeskJet 2755e is a color wireless multifunctional printer that offers scan, print and copy documents for use in home or office purpose. It also has an easy setup with the HP Smart app as well as worry-free wireless connectivity.
Activating the HP+ Smart Printing System entitles you to a number of benefits, including a free 6-month trial of Instant Ink, an extended warranty of 2 years, and more.
HP DeskJet 2755e printer is designed to function properly with only cartridges that include electronic circuitry that is either new or previously used from HP, and it has dynamic security features that prevent it from working with cartridges that utilize circuitry that has been altered or that is not from HP.
The efficacy of these safeguards will be maintained by regular firmware upgrades, which will also disable cartridges that were previously functional. Cartridges that have been reused, refurbished, or refilled may be utilized since HP printers employ recycled electrical circuitry.
Using the HP Smart app, the HP DeskJet 2755e printer makes it easy to get started quickly with a straightforward setup that walks you through each step. Printing, scanning, and copying are just some of the many functions that may be performed by a single device.
Printing may be done in a fast and straightforward manner directly from the control panel. This printer is constructed from of recycled printers and other electrical devices, and it contains more than 20% plastic by weight.
The supplemental printing system that is HP+ is more intelligent, since it automatically stays up to date and is prepared to print. The first six months of Instant Ink are free, however after that, a monthly price will be incurred unless the service is terminated.
To use HP+, you need to have an HP account, be connected to the internet, and always print using authentic HP ink throughout the life of the printer. Using the HP Smart app, you can print and scan from almost any location. With HP+, you may take use of cutting-edge productivity features for a period of two years.
Using the dual-band Wi-Fi® with self-reset that is included in the HP DeskJet 2755e wireless printer, you can achieve a greater range as well as quicker and more stable connections.
Establish a connection with your mobile device using Bluetooth®, and it will not take long before you can begin printing from your tablet or smartphone. You will have an easier time accessing, printing, and sharing information on a network thanks to the built-in wireless features.
You can get ink delivered to your door before you run out of it. Plans start as little as $0.99 per month, and you may save up to fifty percent on the cost of your ink. Instant Ink permits modifications or cancellations at any moment.
As you enroll HP+ while establishing up your printer, you will be able to test out a free trial membership to Instant Ink for a period of six months. When you print a document with HP+, the company will preserve or replant a same amount of forest in the same amount.
Features of HP DeskJet 2755e Color Inkjet Printer
- The HP DeskJet 2755e is a wireless multifunction printer that provides a variety of features. It has color printing, copying, and scanning capabilities, and mobile wireless printing.
- This printer is able to enable the printing of fundamental color documents such as proper documentation, paperwork, as well as recipes.
- This color printer from HP, the DeskJet 2755e, comes with six months of Instant Ink and additional features with the additional HP+ printing system.
- HP+ needs an HP account, access to the internet, and can only be used with genuine HP ink.
HP DeskJet 2755e Color Inkjet Printer Specifications:
- HP DeskJet 2755e is a Wireless Inkjet Multifunctional Color Printer that offers Print, Scan and Copy features.
- This color printer offers maximum Print Resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi that gives vivid and clear document printing.
- HP DeskJet 2755e provides maximum Print Speed up to 5.5 ppm offering quick printing and helps to save time.
- This wireless multifunctional printer features Paper Handling for Input and Output which is up to 60 and 25 sheets.
- It provides support for various Paper Type which includes Plain paper, brochure paper, photo paper envelopes as well as other different kinds of inkjet papers.
- HP DeskJet 2755e printer offers various Paper Size support which includes Letter, 4 x 6 in paper, legal paper, 5 x 7 in paper, 8 x 10 in paper and No. 10 envelopes.
- It offers other Support Features such as Wireless Support, USB, Easy setup connection.
- Dimensions which is measured for this wireless printer are 16.7″ x 11.97″ x 6.06″ and Weight is about 7.55 lbs.
If you are interested in reading for more premium printer you can check: Brother HL-L8360CDW Color Laser Printer Review.
Few Related Question and Answer for HP DeskJet 2755e Color Inkjet Printer
Q. What is the processor speed for HP DeskJet 2755e Color Inkjet Printer?
A. The processor speed for this inkjet printer is 180 MHz.
Q. How much is the input and output paper handling support?
A. This wireless multifunctional printer features Paper Handling for Input which is up to 60 and Output up to 25 sheets.
Q. What is the resolution of print delivered by HP DeskJet 2755e Color Inkjet Printer?
A. This color printer offers maximum Print Resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi that gives vivid and clear document printing.
Q. How much is the Envelope Input Capacity for HP DeskJet 2755e multifunction printer?
A. It offers Envelope Input Capacity up to 5 envelopes.
Q. Does it support media size of 8.5 x 14 in?
A. Yes, HP DeskJet 2755e multifunction printer support media sizes from 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in.
Q. What are the different support of scan file format on HP DeskJet 2755e Color Inkjet Printer?
A. This wireless color printer offers various scan file format support and these are JPEG,PDF, TIFF, PNG, BMP.
Q. How much is its copy resolution?
A. HP DeskJet 2755e multifunction printer offers copy resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi.