If you need to provide high-quality prints rapidly, the HP DesignJet Z9+dr Postscript Printer is the way to go. High-quality prints can be made 2.5 times quicker, at a rate of 71.4 m2/hr on plain media, allowing you to more easily fulfil urgent deadlines.
The DesignJet Z9+dr Postscript Printer isn’t only quick; it’s also very adaptable. It’s compatible with many different kinds of media, including photographs, fine art printing materials, self-adhesive materials, banner and sign materials, bond and coated materials, backlit materials, and more.
You may change media sizes and kinds without interrupting your operation thanks to the two automated roll feeds, smart roll-switching, and media output bin.
The first integrated vertical trimmer is one of the most amazing features of the HP DesignJet Z9+dr, which may save post-processing time by up to 20%. You won’t have to spend as much time manually cutting your prints to get them ready for exhibition or framing.
With the new Applications Center features available with the Z9+dr Postscript Printer, streamlining your processes is simpler than ever. Posters, banners, and canvases may all be designed with little to no extra software.
The capacity of the DesignJet Z9+dr Postscript Printer to create professional-quality prints with seamless transitions utilising HP Pixel Control is another noteworthy aspect of this printer.
Because of this, you may print with the same quality using fewer cartridges without resorting to using light inks. With the new high definition printheads and the RGB Vivid Photo Inks with the built-in spectrophotometer, you may obtain an enlarged colour range.
Also, using the HP DesignJet Z9+dr is a breeze. It has a user-friendly UI that makes adjusting the various functions a breeze. Using your current RIPs also makes it simple to include into your current process.
It is very frugal in its power use. The power consumption is less than 100 W when printing, 32 W during standby, 6.5 W during sleep, and 0.1 W when off. For those concerned about their impact on the environment, this makes it a viable choice.
- HP Thermal Inkjet
Number of Print Cartridges:
Print Head Nozzles:
- 2112 per color; 21,120 in total
- 7/3 pl for a dual drop of M/C/PK/CB/G ink; 6 pl for a single drop of any other color (Y, CR, MK, CG)
Print Cartridge Volume Delivered:
- HP 746 Ink Cartridge: magenta, cyan, yellow, chromatic red, matte black, photo black (300 ml) while HP 747 Ink Cartridge: chromatic blue, chromatic green, grey (300 ml)
- Fast: 71.4 m²/hr on plain media
- Normal: 17.2 m²/hr on coated media
- Best: 4.5 m²/hr on glossy media
Print Quality Resolution:
- For Color print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Fine art printing material, Photographic, banner, self-adhesive and sign, backlit, bond and coated
- Typical (metric) media sizes include sheets 210-1118 mm width and rolls 279-1118 mm in diameter.
- Supported: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0
- <100 W (printing)
- <32 W (ready)
- <6.5 W (sleep)
- 0.1 W (off)
Operating Temperature Range:
- 41 to 104ºF
Operating Humidity Range:
- 20 to 80% RH
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) (802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified interface for direct printing from USB flash drive
- One-year limited hardware warranty
Also you may like to read high-end printer from Canon, such the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-3000.
HP DesignJet Z9+dr Review
When it comes to producing high-quality prints fast and effectively, the HP DesignJet Z9+dr Postscript Printer is a great choice.
Anybody looking to take their printing to the next level will find that its excellent features and capabilities make it the best option. So, the DesignJet Z9+dr Postscript Printer should be considered if a dependable and flexible printer is required.