When it comes to printing photos at a rapid rate, the HP DesignJet Z6200 Printer is your best bet. High-quality prints may be made in bulk and in a short period of time because to its quick print rates of up to 140 square meters per hour (1500 square feet per hour).
Photographers, graphic designers, and print firms that see heavy usage will appreciate this printer’s user-friendly interface and high throughput.
HP Thermal Inkjet as the Technology
Using HP Thermal Inkjet technology, the HP DesignJet Z6200 Printer produces crisp, detailed prints time and time again. There are eight ink cartridges total for the printer: chromatic red, magenta, matte black, picture black, yellow, light cyan, light gray, and light magenta.
Types of Ink: HP Vivid Photo Inks
Prints made with the DesignJet Z6200 utilize HP Vivid Photo Inks, which are known for their superior color gamut, durability, and longevity. All of the colors will be true to life and the inks are made particularly for printing photographs.
Spectrum Analyzer Built In
The inbuilt spectrophotometer in the HP DesignJet Z6200 Printer aids in precise and reliable color reproduction. This facilitates high-quality printing even when printing in bulk.
In-Depth PANTONE Imitation for HP Professional Use
HP Professional PANTONE Emulation is a feature included in the HP Z6200 Printer that ensures more accurate and consistent colors. This modern technology provides the means for accurate color matching, guaranteeing that printed output will reflect the original design intent.
In-Depth Technical Descriptions
Quantity of Ink Used: 4 Pl (lc, lm, lg, pK), 6 Pl (R, M, Y, mK)
The HP DesignJet Z6200 Printer employs a 4 pl ink drop with its light cyan, light gray, light magenta, and photo black cartridges, and a 6 pl ink drop with its chromatic red, magenta, yellow, and matte black cartridges. This ensures that the printouts of both text and images are of high quality and uniform throughout.
For A1 and A2 pages, line drawings take 17 seconds per page.
The DesignJet Z6200 Printer can print A1/D designs in 17 seconds per page. Because of this, printing technical drawings, building plans, and other similar documents is a quick and efficient option.
Inaccuracy of Lines: +/- 0.1%
With a line accuracy of +/- 0.1%, the HP DesignJet Z6200 Printer is a great option for producing precise technical drawings and graphics.
Color Accuracy of Median 1.19 dE2000, 95% of colors 2.77 dE2000
Median1.19 dE2000 and 95% of colors2.77 dE2000 are the color accuracy specifications for the HP Z6200 Printer. By doing so, you can be certain that the colors in your final prints will be true to life.
Repeatability from print to print: 0.5 dE2000 (on average) to 1 dE2000 (at most)
On average, the HP DesignJet Z6200 Printer has a print-to-print repeatability of 0.5 dE2000, with a maximum of 1 dE2000. Because of this, you can count on reliable color reproduction from copy to copy.
Product Features of HP DesignJet Z6200
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology
- Chromatic red, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow, light cyan, light gray, and light magenta ink cartridges
- HP Vivid Photo Inks
- 4 pl and 6 pl ink drops
- 775 ml ink cartridge size
- 17 sec/page print speed on A1/D
- +/- 0.1% line accuracy
- Median<1.19 dE2000 color accuracy
- Average<0.5 dE2000 print-to-print repeatability
- 2.31 maximum black optical density (4.5 L* min)
- 32GB virtual memory and 160GB hard disk
- Roll feed, automatic cutter, media bin, and take-up reel media handling
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, and EIO Jetdirect accessory slot interfaces
- HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, and CALS G4 print languages (optional: Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, TIFF, JPEG)
- One year limited hardware warranty
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, and Citrix XenApp