The HP DesignJet T830 Printer is the industry’s smallest 914 mm (36 in) large-format multifunction printer (MFP). This multifunction printer may be used in the office or on the construction site, and the HP Click printing software makes it easy to print from a variety of devices.
This product is not only lightweight and portable, but it also has clever scanning technology, enabling you to take care of all your document management requirements, from the cubicle to the building site. In addition, the A4/A3 input tray allows you to print on half-size papers with the same high-quality as an HP DesignJet printer.
In order to further minimize CO2 emissions, HP changed the stand of the DesignJet T830. Instantly improve your ability to communicate with your coworkers and clients by scanning, copying, and sharing your designs with the touch of a single touchscreen. Sharing documents is facilitated by the front panel’s ability to scan and send through email.
As an added bonus, its Smart app lets you upload files to the cloud or send emails to contacts straight from your mobile device. With the most portable large-format multifunction printer on the market and this handy software, you can keep your whole team in the loop on the status of your project’s review in no time.
Because of its built-in dynamic security, the DesignJet T830 Printer is compatible only with freshly manufactured or previously used HP cartridges. It is ideal for those who are always on the road since it supports printing from a mobile device using HP Mobile Printing.
To prevent the use of non-HP chip cartridges, dynamic security measures are used; they are updated on a regular basis through firmware updates, which also prevent the use of previously functional cartridges. Cartridges may be recycled, refilled, or rebuilt with the use of a repurposed HP chip.
The HP DesignJet T830 also comes with a stand and a sheet feeder, as well as a memory capacity of 1 GB and a scan speed of up to 1.5 in/sec at 200 dpi for color and 4.5 in/sec for grayscale.
Technical Specs for Designjet T830
- Printer Type: Large-format multifunction printer
- Maximum Print Size: 914 mm (36 in)
- Printing Technology: Thermal Inkjet
- Palette of Inks Included colors are cyan, magenta, yellow, and black
- Inkjet Cartridge A set up with one black and one color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Dynamic Security Enabled: Yes
- Print Speed: Up to 0.4 min/page – color draft – A1 (23.4 in x 33.1 in) | Up to 0.4 min/page – B/W draft – A1| Up to 2.1 min/page – color best – A1 | Up to 2.1 min/page – B/W best – A1
- Copying Speed: Up to 0.4 min/page – color draft – A1 (23.4 in x 33.1 in) | Up to 0.4 min/page – B/W draft – A1 | Up to 2.1 min/page – color best – A1 | Up to 2.1 min/page – B/W best – A1
- Scanning: 600 dpi
- Copying: Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 600 dpi (color, flatbed); Up to 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)
- Maximum Copy Quantity: Up to 99 copies
- Media Type: Plain paper, glossy paper, bond paper, recycled paper, film
- Media Handling: Input tray, roll feeder, automatic sheet feeder
- Maximum Media Capacity: 1 roll
- Connectivity Technology: Wired, wireless
- Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Mopria Print Service are mobile printing options
- Interface: USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 4 GB
- Supported Operating Systems: MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Apple Mac OS X 10.9, Apple Mac OS X 10.10, Apple Mac OS X 10.11, Apple macOS 10.12, Apple macOS 10.13, Apple macOS 10.14
- Power Consumption: 35 Watt (sleep), 0.2 Watt (off), 1.3 Watt (standby)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.44 m x 0.62 m x 1.14 m
- Weight: 70 kg
- Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified
HP Designjet T830 Review
When it comes to printing, scanning, and copying on the go, the DesignJet T830 Printer is your best bet. With to its responsive touchscreen, Smart app, and advanced security features, this printer is an excellent option for use in the office or on the construction site.
The HP DesignJet T830 Printer streamlines printing and improves collaboration with colleagues and clients thanks to its print quality and mobile printing.