Take advantage of the Canon Wireless Inkjet PIXMA Printer’s which is fast and simple setup thanks to Wireless Connect and an updated Web Getting Started Guide. Printing vibrant 5″ x 7″ borderless photos from a machine that just requires two FINE Hybrid ink cartridges will not take you long at all. You will be able to print sharp black text and documents.
With a high-speed USB connection or a Wi-Fi connection, you can print easily from your computer or mobile devices. You may also print effortlessly from your mobile devices by using the Canon PRINT app or by AirPrint, the Mopria Print Service, or from PCs that come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi.
For an experience that is both simple and straightforward when printing, copying, and scanning, use the straightforward buttons on the 1.5″ segment LCD screen that is built into the Canon Wireless Inkjet All in One Printer. This will enable you to print, copy, and scan directly from the device. The printer will print papers at a fast speed.
The printer’s offers print resolution of 4800 x 1200 DPI gives you rich and brilliant photographs up to 8.5 x 14″. Black Document Print speed for Letter, Simplex is approximately 7.7 images per minute (ipm) and for Color Document print speed for Letter, Simplex is pproximately 4.0 images per minute (ipm), and 4 x 6 Borderless Photo (PP-201): Approximately 65.0 seconds.
SPECIFIC TECHNICAL DETAILS:
Canon Wireless Inkjet All in One Printer
Printing Capable on Mobile Devices, Yes
Wire-Based and Wireless Networking
Certified by ENERGY STAR? – Yes
Printer Type Copier, Fax, Printer, Scanner
Printing Speed at ISO for Color
6.8 pages per minute
Printing Speed in Monochrome at ISO
13 pages per minute
50 is the capacity of the output tray.
No, the touch screen
This canon printer is Compatible to the both the Amazon Alexa along with the Google Assistant
Features available for this Canon Wireless Inkjet All in One Printer
- Connectivity for the Printer are Mopria Print Service, Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, Ethernet, Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, USB, and Wi-Fi
- ADF or Automatic Document Feeder also available in this printer
- Printing photographs, you bet!
- It’s a Monochromatic as well as Color Printer
- Printing on both sides is automatically.
- 350 Capacity for the Tray
- Up to 5,000 Duty Cycles Per Hour
- Up to 1200 x 2400 Possible Resolution on the Scanner for Canon Wireless Inkjet All in One Printer
- Integrated Fax Service, You Bet!
- Ink bottles that are compatible with the GI-20 cyan, magenta, yellow, and pigment black cartridges
- Included in This Package Are a Total of Six Ink Bottles and Tanks
- The capacity of the automatic document feeder is thirty-five sheets.
- The maximum length of a document is 14 inches for this Canon Wireless Inkjet All in One Printer.
- Maximum Document Width 8.5 inches
- Paper Sizes That Are Supported are 3.5″ x 3.5″ (Square), 4″ x 4″ (Square), 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 5″ (Square), 5″ x 7″, 7″ x 10″, 8″ x 10″, Letter of size 8.5″ x 11″, Legal of size 8.5″ x 14″, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Feeder Cassette tray is available in this Canon Wireless Inkjet All in One Printer.
- Paper Handling
- There are 250 sheets of plain paper in the front paper cassette; there are either 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 sheets of 5 x 7 picture paper in the rear paper tray; and there are 50 sheets of plain paper in the output tray for this Canon Wireless Inkjet All in One Printer.
- 65 grams of media must be weighed per square meter at a minimum.
- Weight of the Media (Not to Exceed) 300 Grams Per Square Meter for this Canon Wireless Inkjet All in One Printer.
- Different Types of Compatible Media such as Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte Photo Paper, Greeting Cards, Magnetic Photo Paper, Restickable Photo Paper, T-Shirt Transfers, and T-Shirt Transfer Paper are all examples of the types of paper that Canon offers. Envelopes with the US number 10
- Maximum Resolution of Your Printer: 4800 x 1200
There are no reviews yet.