Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser All-in-One Printer is an excellent option for companies that must produce a high number of copies and prints.
This printer boosts productivity with print rates of up to 33 pages per minute (ppm) and scan speeds of up to 58 images per minute (IPM) for double-sided sheets.
The integrated wireless 802. 11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces make it simple to set up and share on a wired or wireless network respectively. Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser All-in-One Printer has a CPU speed of 800 megahertz that gives best overall performance.
Using the Brother iPrint & Scan app, you may scan wirelessly to a variety of mobile devices as well as popular destinations such as SharePoint and more.
There are a variety of features offered by the Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser Printer:
- First print out time on the Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser Printer is only 15 seconds.
- It can copy at rates of up to 33 characters per minute.
- The copy capabilities include standalone copying, reduction as well as enlargement from 25-400 percent, duplex, N-in-1 (2-in-1 and 4-in-1), sorting, and ID copy. In addition, the reduction and enlargement ranges are adjustable.
- The Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser Printer has a monthly duty cycle that is rated at 60,000 pages, however the manufacturer recommends just printing 4,000 pages per month using it.
- In simplex mode, scanning may be performed at rates of up to 29 images per minute (ipm), while in duplex mode, the maximum speed is 58 ipm.
- TWAIN, ICA, WIA, ISIS, and SANE drivers are all included with the purchase of this wireless printer.
- The optical scan resolution of the Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser Printer is 1200 x 2400 dpi through the flatbed, and the maximum interpolated resolution is up to 19200 x 19200 dpi.
- Brother MFC-L8900CDWB provides Easy Scan to email, Scan to email, OCR, files, images, FTP, network folders, USB, email server, SSH Server (SFTP), SharePoint, and cloud service options. Additionally, it supports OCR.
- Additional scan functions include continuous scan, an automatic document feeder (ADF), black page skip, automatic deskew, up to 25 scan profiles, and ID scan. It also includes Nuance PaperPort SE with optical character recognition (OCR) for Windows and Brother ControlCenter2 with OCR for Mac.
- The Fax transmission speed of around 2.5 seconds per page is offered by the Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser Printer.
- PC Fax, duplex faxing, out-of-paper reception, distinctive ring ready, an external TAD interface, 350 broadcasting locations, 300 auto dial locations, Quick Scan, fax/telephone switch, auto fax receive date/time header, a memory for 500 pages, and document memory backup as a fax function.
- Printing, sending and receiving faxes through PC, scanning, I-Fax, and access to an LDAP corporate contact book are some of the standard network functions.
- Includes support for mobile printing through NFC and Wi-Fi Direct in addition to Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Cortado Workplace. Additionally, there are online connect options for Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive, Dropbox, Facebook, and Flickr. Google Apps for Business is also supported.
- In addition, there are a variety of Brother cloud applications that may be used, such as Office Print, Office Doc Creator, Easy Scan to E-mail, and CreativeCenter.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup enables easy wireless network configuration with only the touch of a button.
- It offers Toner Save mode.
The Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser Printer is able to handle high-volume print tasks while while satisfying all of your workgroup’s fundamental requirements.
Featuring an 8.5 x 14″ flatbed scanner as well as a 70-sheet ADF, the MFC-L8900CDWB will enable for high-quality scans, copies, and faxes to be created with ease, featuring duplex capability for every mode.
The printing quality of the device is 2400 by 600 dots per inch, and it can complete a simplex page at an impressive pace of up to 33 pages per minute (ppm). Additionally, it can complete a double-sided page at a rate of 7 pages per minute.
Additionally, it is compatible with a broad range of media, ranging from 3 x 5 inches all the way up to 8.5 x 14 inches, and it does so by using a multipurpose tray that holds 50 sheets and a conventional input tray that holds 250 sheets.
Connectivity is one of the most important aspects of this printer’s feature set, and it is equipped with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi with NFC.
The use of a network enables a wide number of direct printing options, some of which include printing from a mobile device via Apple AirPrint or Wi-Fi Direct, amongst others. Also you may like to read: Epson Workforce Pro WF-7310 Wireless Printer Review.
There is also a USB connector on the front of the device, which may be used to print straight to a portable storage device. In addition to that, it comes with a 5 “LCD display with a color touchscreen for simple and straightforward use.
You will find the following items inside the box: a Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser Printer; a TN431 (BK/C/M/Y) Cartridge; a DR431CL Drum Unit; a CD-ROM that contains a User’s Guide as well as Printer Drivers; and a Setup CD. A Quick-Start Guide, an AC Power Cord, and a Telephone Line Cord are included.
Few Related Question Answer on Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser Printer
Q. What kind of toner is included in the package for this Brother MFC-L8900CDWB Color Laser Printer?
A. The MFC-L8900CDW will come with a black toner that has a standard yield of about 3,000 pages, as well as color toners that have standard yields (approx. 1,800 pages each).
Q. We are looking for a way to print around 10 pages on both sides of the page, and then have them stacked and collated after they are finished. Will this be sufficient?
A. Yes, the Brother MFC-L8900CDWB is able to automatically collate and print on both sides of a page when printing duplex documents.
Q. How clear and legible are the prints when they are made on cardstock?
A. It prints great on card stock. The paper will be curved, but it will be simple to return to its original shape.
Q. To use this fax machine, do you need a land line in addition to the machine itself?
A. If you wish to utilize the fax feature of the machine, the machine will need to be linked to a functional telephone line in order for you to be able to use the fax function.
Q. In the files that you’ll find here, you’ll find both portrait and landscape orientations. Will doing this accomplish that?
A. Brother MFC-L8900CDWB can print documents that have both portrait and landscape orientation without having to create several print jobs for each one.
Q. Does the fax machine come equipped with a directory or address book where we may save phone numbers for often used faxes?
A. It does have an address book, and it also remembers the most recent few fax numbers that were phoned out.
Q. Does the package include with colored ink?
A. You get color toner with your purchase.
Q. Will it able to print, copy, and scan legal documents?
A. Yes, you can print, copy, and scan documents that are legal sized on this system.
Q. Does this printer include an option for users to log in to their accounts?
A. The Brother MFC-L8900CDWB is equipped with a secure function lock feature that enables you to block access to the device for any unauthorized users while still allowing access to the device for certain users.
Q. How many more trays am I able to add?
A. You have the option of adding as much as three trays of the LT330CL (250 sheets) or as many as two trays of the LT340CL to your MFC-L8900CDW (500 sheets).
Q. Does this printer accommodate paper that is the size of an A4 sheet?
A. The MFC-L8900CDW can print on paper that is the A4 size, thus the answer is yes.
Q. If one of the color cartridges in the Brother MFC-L8900CDW printer runs out of ink, would it still be possible to print in black and white?
A. If you set the printer driver to monochrome, even if the cyan, magenta, or yellow toner runs out, the machine will still be able to print using the black toner cartridge. If the black toner cartridge has run out, you won’t be able to print anything until the empty cartridge is replaced.
Q. Do they use custom firmwares or do they use the normal firmwares that come with Brother?
A. The Brother MFC-L8900CDWB utilizes a standard firmware in its operating system.
Q. Will it be possible to scan several identification cards or business cards into a single document? as opposed to having two separate files?
A. The MFC-L8900CDW has the ability to scan several documents into a single PDF file. Before beginning the scanning process, this aspect of the Brother ControlCenter software will need to be set.
Q. I want to print anything from my iPhone to this mfcl8900cdw printer; is it possible?
A. You can print from an iPhone, that is the answer.
Q. What kind of measurements do you need for the flatbed scanner?
A. The Brother MFC-L8900CDWB has a flatbed scanner that is legal size, and the size of the scanner bed is A4 (8.5″x14″).
Q. What is the largest possible print size that you can achieve?
A. The MFC-L8900CDW is capable of printing documents of up to 8.5 inches by 14 inches (Legal size).