The Brother MFC-L5705DWA is a multifunction laser printer that improves the productivity of your company by printing high-quality documents for your day-to-day tasks. Print, scan, copy, and fax are all options that are accessible with this printer.
Make advantage of the powerful workflow features and printing/scanning speeds to increase your productivity. Printing at rates of up to 42ppm can help you increase your productivity.
With a 50-page capacity and the ability to scan both sides of the sheet in a single pass, the duplex auto document feeder makes two-sided scanning a breeze.
The Brother MFC-L5705DWA Monochrome Laser Printer has a color touchscreen display with a resolution of 3.7 inches that may be used to regulate system operations and to improve overall system performance, according to the manufacturer.
Menu navigation is straightforward, and you may build as many as 48 personalized shortcuts for the tasks you use the most frequently.
The document handling capacity may be expanded to a maximum of 1,340 sheets with the use of alternate trays, allowing for more flexibility. You may save money on paper refills by using a paper tray with a capacity of 250 sheets that can fit letter or legal-sized paper.
In the case of the Brother MFC-L5705DWA, Advanced security features are provided to aid in controlling document and device access as well as defending against network assaults. Monochrome laser printer
Adaptable connectivity options are available. It is not necessary to acquire extra hardware if your computer has integrated wireless or conventional Ethernet network connections, which enable you to quickly and easily establish and exchange data on your wireless or wired network without having to purchase additional gear.
By the use of Brother iPrint&Scan app, you may print straight from your mobile device as well as wirelessly print from and scan to your device.
When ordering this particular device, the following products are included in the box: Brother MFC-L5705DWA, DR-820 Drum Unit for 30,000 pages, Standard Yield Toner Cartridge for 3,000 pages, Easy Installation Guide, AC Power Cable, Setup CD-ROM, and Telephone Line Cable.
Specifications of Brother MFC-L5705DWA Laser Printer
- The printing process used by the Brother MFC-L5705DWA Laser Printer is known as electrophotographic laser printing.
- Navigation and management of other system functions are made possible using a 3.7-inch Color Touchscreen LCD Display.
- This printer has a printing speed of up to 42 pages per minute, which allows you to save time while increasing efficiency.
- The Brother MFC-L5705DWA Laser Printer has a total capacity of 256MB RAM and 256MB flash memory, making it a powerful device.
- This printer has a paper tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets and a multi-purpose tray with a capacity of 50 sheets for paper input.
- In this printer, the document glass can accommodate documents up to 8.5″ x 11″ in letter size.
- This device supports a variety of network connection options, including Wireless 802.11b/g/n, high-speed USB 2.0, and Ethernet, all of which are industry-standard interfaces.
- It is the ability to print and scan from mobile devices via the use of Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Automatic Duplex Printing, as well as single-pass copying, faxing, and scanning, are all standard features on this printer.
- The software that comes with this printer is Kofax PaperPort SE with OCR for Windows, which is a Windows-based OCR solution.
- Its overall measurements are 17.1″ (W) x 16.8″ (D) x 19.1″ (H) in height (H).
- The unit may weigh up to 36.4 pounds in total.
- Supplies that are compatible with the TN-820, DR-820, TN-850, LT-6500, and LT-5500 are available.
Few mostly Asked Question for Brother MFC-L5705DWA Laser Printer
Q. What is the maximum resolution of print on Brother MFC-L5705DWA Laser Printer?
A. It offers maximum resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi that gives clear and sharp printing of text document for your day to day task.
Q. Is a double sided automatic printer from Brother?
A. Yes, Brother MFC-L5705DWA is an automatic duplex printer that offers high quality printing on both sides of document automatically.
Q. Can you tell me its print speed?
A. Brother MFC-L5705DWA Monochrome Laser Printer offers printing speed of up to 42 pages per minute, which helps you to save time.
Q. What is its supported paper size?
A. The supported sheet size on this printer are 8.5 inch x 11.
Q. Does it support for additional multi purpose tray?
A. Yes, A multi-purpose tray with a capacity of 50 sheets for paper input is supported.
Q. What is its printing technology type?
A. The printing process used by the Brother MFC-L5705DWA Laser Printer is known as electrophotographic laser printing.
There are no reviews yet.