Brother MFC-J1170DW is a compact and cost-effective wireless Color Printer making it an excellent choice for the requirements of a home office or a small business.
Featuring quick inkjet printing, with speeds of up to 17 pages per minute (ppm) for black and 16.5 ppm for color. The strong features, high quality output, duplex printing, and business-centric functionality that it has are not often found in inkjet printers with a price point comparable to that of the device in question.
Brother MFC-J1170DW multi-function printer offers several connection choices, including a built-in wireless interface for sharing with many network users, the ability to connect by Wi-Fi Direct(R), Ethernet, or a USB interface, as well as offering these alternatives to consumers.
NFC one-touch printing and scanning on mobile devices requires no network setup and may be done with a single touch on Brother MFC-J1170DW Printer.
A color touchscreen measuring 2.7 inches allows for simple navigation, providing access to strong features as well as the ability to print from and scan to popular cloud services right from the Brother MFC-J1170DW.
In addition, this printer is equipped with the Brother Mobile Connect App, which enables you to print and control your printer remotely from nearly any location.
Brother MFC-J1170DW also has the one-of-a-kind Brother Page Gauge, which calculates an estimate of the number of pages that are left to be printed, allowing you to always know how much ink you have remaining.
Use either the changeable paper tray with a volume of 150 sheets or the automatic document feeder with a capacities of 20 pages for abundant productivity that does not need constant monitoring. Both of these features are included in the machine.
Brother MFC-J1170DW printer comes with a free lifetime of online, live chat, and phone assistance, in addition to a limited warranty that lasts for two years. Compatible with Amazon Alexa.
Things to be Noted:
- The Brother Mobile Connect free app download is not presently available in all countries since it requires a connection to a wireless network and because it is not yet available.
- Page Gauge is only an estimate that’s supplied for educational purposes, so take it with a grain of salt. If you want further information about the actual yield of the cartridge, you may get it by going to the site of the manufacturer.
- It is required that you have a connection to a wireless network on. NFC functionality must be present on the mobile device, and it must be running Android 4.4 or a later version of the operating system.
- A requirement also includes having a connection to the internet and an account with the service that will be used.
- Adapted from the international standard ISO/IEC 24734 (after first set of ISO test pages). If you want additional information on how the inkjet print speed technique works, you may look it up on the website of the manufacturer.
- The page yields that are shown here are all estimates that have been calculated in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711, and more information on page yield may be obtained on the website of the manufacturer.
- Calculated based on an average monthly print volume of about 100 pages, with 60 percent of those pages being black and 40 percent of those pages being color, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711, utilizing the four cartridges that come standard with the device.
- Calculated based on an average monthly print volume of about 150 pages, with 60 percent of those pages being black and 40 percent of those pages being color, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711, utilizing the four cartridges that come standard with the product.
- In order to utilize Brother MFC-J1170DW printer, a user must first establish a connection to a wireless network. Apple Inc. has satisfied all of the necessary legal requirements to get the right to use the AirPrint trademark.
- Mopria® is a trademark or service mark that belongs to Mopria Alliance, Inc., and has been registered in the U.s.a. as well as in a number of other nations across the world.
- Wi-Fi Direct is a service that is protected by the Wi-Fi Alliance’s trademark. There are certain regions that do not have access to the Brother Mobile Connect and Brother iPrint&Scan free app downloads.
Brother MFC-J1170DW color wireless printer is perfect for any home, home office, or tiny office space, and it doesn’t skimp on the capabilities you need. Full capability, flexible paper handling, and quick print and scan rates are provided by this inkjet all-in-one multi-function printer.
Printing, copying, scanning, and managing your printer can all be done from your mobile device with the help of the Brother Mobile Connect App, which has an intuitive user interface and is straightforward to use. Prices of Brother MFC-J1170DW is comparatively less than other premium printer available in the market
Brother MFC-J1170DW multi-function printer offers huge color touch screen that is 2.7 inches in size. A color touchscreen display that is easy to read offers straightforward and natural access to advanced capabilities, as well as the ability to print from and scan to major cloud services right from the printer itself.
Page Gauge, that can be obtained through the Brother Mobile Connect App, removes the element of surprise when it comes to identifying when it is time to replace the ink in your printer. Page Gauge does this by providing you with information regarding the amount of ink that has been utilized as well as the volume of ink that remains available.
Brother suggests that you do not disconnect the power cord from the Brother MFC-J1170DW machine even when it is not being used. Even when the machine is turned off, it will continue to clean the printhead at regular intervals to ensure that the print quality is maintained.
Always keeping your machine plugged in will ensure that the printhead lasts as long as possible, will improve the efficiency with which ink is used, and will keep the print quality consistent. For more premium Brother printerand its features check at Brother MFC-J6555DW Color Inkjet Printer Review.
When you use any of the Brother Genuine ink cartridges, you are guaranteed reliable page yields and prints of a high quality every time. You have the option of buying either Standard (LC401 Series) or High Yield (LC401XL Series) cartridges, in addition to several multi-pack versions of each of these series.
Few Question Related to Brother MFC-J1170DW Wireless Color Printer
Q. What kind of USB does Brother MFC-J1170DW Printer need in order to function?
A. To connect to a computer, this color printer requires a USB cable of type A/B.
Q. Specifically, what kinds of ink cartridges are compatible with this unit?
A. Ink cartridges model numbers LC401 and LC401XL are the ones that should be used with the Brother MFCJ1170DW.
Q. I have a multi-page document that I need to scan and store as a single PDF file. Does it do this?
A. Yes, It is possible to scan several pages of a document into a single PDF file with the Brother MFCJ1170DW.
Q. What is the heaviest possible paper weight that can be printed on with this device?
A. The maximum weight of paper that may be used in the Brother MFCJ1170DW machine is up to 58 pounds (Up to 220 grams per square meter).
Q. I have a Chromebook, and I was wondering whether Brother MFC-J1170DW Printer is compatible with it.
A. Chrome-OS may be used with the Brother MFCJ1170DW since it is compatible with it.
Q. If an iPhone or Android device is linked to the internet and a network, is it possible to print from such devices?
A. yes, The Brother MFCJ1170DW is able to establish a network connection with both iOS and Android-based mobile devices to print wireless.
Q. Is there an Ethernet port available in this printer?
A. Yes, Brother MFCJ1170DW Color Printer comes with an Ethernet port.
Q. How many pages can be printed with the black ink cartridge that comes with the printer?
A. In compliance with ISO/IEC 24711, the starting cartridges will provide you with something in the neighborhood of 200 printed pages. Keep in mind that the ISO testing standards serve as the basis for the page yields that are advertised for authentic Brother cartridges.
Q. Have you checked to see whether it has a flatbed scanner?
A. The Brother MFCJ1170DW does come equipped with a flatbed that may be used for scanning.
Q. Does this support printing on both sides of the page?
A. The Brother MFC-J1170DW is capable of printing on both sides of a page.
Q. Does it produce a clean and sharp print, in especially for text, such as when printing letters?
A. It is possible for the Brother MFC-J1170DW to generate outputs of a high quality, as well as printing that is clear and sharp for letters.
Q. Is it able to print photos?
A. You will be able to print photographs with the Brother MFCJ1170DW, that much is certain.
Q. Does this printer have the capability to print with full bleed, or does it scale everything?
A. Printing with a complete bleed and borderless capabilities are both supported by the Brother MFCJ1170DW. Envelope printing, printing on both sides of the page, and certain paper sizes, including legal as well as executive, are not supported by the borderless print capability.
Great Printer!!! Thanks
Wondcerful article! We wilpl bbe linkin too tnis particcularly great post oon oour website.
Keep up thee great writing.
Thanks for every other informative web site.
Where else may just I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect method?
I have a challenge that I’m simply now working on, and
I have been on the glance out for such info.