Brother MFC-J1010DW is a Wireless Color Printer that offers crispy and clear document printing for your small home offices. The product dimension is about 15.7 x 13.5 x 6.8 inches, and it weighs 16.4 pounds.
Your home, home office, or even a small business would be the perfect setting for the Brother MFC-J1010DW color inkjet all-in-one printer.
This multifunction printer prints up to 17 pages per minute (ppm) in black and 9.5 pages per minute (ppm) in color. It offers comprehensive capabilities and business-centric functionality that are not available in inkjet printers priced comparably.
Conveniently sized to fit in constrained quarters while maintaining a low price tag. Includes a number of different connection options, including as a built-in wireless interface that allows for sharing with numerous users of the network, Wi-Fi Direct(R), as well as the ability to connect locally through a USB interface.
Providing printing, copying, scanning, and faxing of a high quality and dependable, as well as permitting wireless printing from your desktop computer, laptop computer, smartphone, or tablet device. To access the on-screen menus, use the color display that is 1.8 inches in size.
Brother MFC-J1010DW Wireless Color Printer featuring the Brother Mobile Connect App, which enables you to print and control your printer from almost any location without having to be physically present at your location.
The MFC-J1010DW also has the one-of-a-kind Brother Page Gauge, which calculates an estimate of the number of pages that are left to be printed, allowing you to always know how much ink you have left.
For ample production that does not need continual monitoring, use either the automated document feeder with a capacity of 20 pages or the adjustable paper tray with a capacity of 150 sheets.
The Brother MFC-J1010DW Wireless Color Printer can print on both sides of a sheet of paper at the same time, which saves paper. Printing from mobile devices and connecting to the cloud enables users to print from and scan to popular cloud services without leaving their devices.
Includes free lifetime support through live chat, phone, or online channels, in addition to a limited warranty that covers the first year of use. This wireless multifunction printer from Brother is compatible with Amazon Alexa.
The Brother MFC-J1010DW Wireless Color Printer can print on both sides of a sheet of paper at the same time, which saves paper.
Requires a connection to a wireless network; the Brother Mobile Connect free app download is not currently accessible in all countries.
Page Gauge is only an estimate that is provided for educational reasons. Visit the website of the manufacturer for further information on the actual yield of the cartridge. A connection to a wireless network is required in order to use a certain mode of operation.
A connection to the internet and an account with the chosen service are also prerequisites. Derived from the ISO/IEC 24734 standard.
The page yields shown below are all approximations that have been determined in compliance with ISO/IEC 24711, and more page yield information may be found on the website of the manufacturer.
Calculated based on a typical monthly print volume of roughly 150 pages, with 60% black pages and 40% color pages, in compliance with ISO/IEC 24711, using the four cartridges that are included with the product.
Features of Brother MFC-J1010DW Wireless Color Printer
- This multifunction Printer is a great addition to any home or home office for an excellent document printing
- This space-saving all-in-one inkjet printer has quick print and scan times in addition to its comprehensive feature set.
- Printing, scanning, copying and managing your printer can all be done from your mobile device with the help of the Brother Mobile Connect App, which has an intuitive user interface and is straightforward to use.
- Utilize the automated document feeder with a capacity of 20 pages for handling a range of media types in a rapid and efficient manner while copying and scanning.
- Paper reloading is kept to a minimum thanks to the changeable paper tray’s capacity of 150 sheets.
- Page Gauge, which can be accessed via the Brother Mobile Connect App, takes the guesswork out of determining when it is time to change the ink in your printer by informing you of both the quantity of ink that has been used and the amount of ink that is still available.
- Prints of a high quality and page yields that can be relied on are guaranteed when using any of the Brother Genuine ink cartridges. You have the choice of purchasing either Standard (LC401 Series) or High Yield (LC401XL Series) cartridges, as well as some multi-pack variants.
- In comparison to other printers now on the market, the most recent pricing of the Brother MFC-J1010DW printer is quite cost effective.
- You may also be interested in checking out Brother MFC-L2690DW All-in-One Printer Review.
Few Related Question Answer on Brother MFC-J1010DW Wireless Color Printer
Q. Is it possible to print on cardstock with the Brother MFC-J1010DW printer?
A. Yes, MFC-J1010DW printer is able to handle card stock paper weighing up to 58 lb, which is equivalent to 220 g/m2 in weight.
Q. Will it continue to function with Windows 10?
A. Yes, Both Windows 10 and Windows 11 may be used with the Brother MFC-J1010DW when connected to the network wirelessly.
Q. What is its highest possible ISO print speed?
A. Brother MFC-J1010DW printer offers maximum ISO Print speed up to 17 ppm / 9.5 ppm.
Q. If I were to buy this printer, would it be possible to connect it to my iMac?
A. The Brother MFC-J1010DW Wireless Printer is compatible with different versions of macOS operating system from 10. 14 to 12.
Q. Could you tell me whether the black ink is a pigment ink?
A. Yes, the black ink that comes with the Brother MFCJ1010DW is a pigment-based ink.
Q. Does it operate correctly while using Linux?
A. The Brother MFCJ1010DW is able to function with a Linux operating system.
Q. Where exactly is the paper tray that I’ve been looking for?
A. The paper tray for the Brother MFCJ1010DW will be situated on the base of the machine.
Q. Does it support printing on envelopes?
A. Yes, Brother MFC-J1010DW all-in-one printer offers printing on envelopes.